[thelist] [Site Check] http://www.saveinverclyderoyal.com

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 13:57:06 CDT 2004

--- sandra <sandra.miller1969 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I wonder of any of you would mind doing a site check on
> http://www.saveinverclyderoyal.com/

Sandra, looks nice but a couple things.

- In Gecko your "save" title in the green is not showing up. It is
being covered up by the body. IE is fine but I think you want to fix
that.

- If I size less than 800 x 600 I get some overlap. Personally, that
would not bother me but just letting you know.

- I would remove the W3C information completely. Its of no interest
to anyone but techies - and even then, some people don't care. It's
good that you care enough to validate, but that information serves no
purpose for the user. I can see those tags on tech blogs but nowhere
else.

Looks nice, good job.

Tom

=====