[thelist] email ticket system for webmaster messages

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Thu Jun 10 14:44:33 CDT 2004

Tony Crockford wrote:
> before you decide, I'd suggest a look at:
>
> http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com/

I forgot to mention another requirement: tickets get added to the system
automatically when users send an email to the webmaster email address. I
couldn't find an FAQ for the OneOrZero HelpDesk - can tickets be added
in this way?

David Siedband wrote:
 > It offers the functionality you are describing and is quite stable and
 > easy to use.
 >
 > http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

This was actually the first system I thought of, because it's the one we
use internally. Unfortunately, even I find it difficult to understand.
The client would take one look at this and say "Huh?" There are just too
many options - too much of a good thing, IMO :)

--
Sarah Sweeney
Web Developer & Programmer