[thelist] Design Job Candidate: Template or the Real Thing?

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Fri Jun 11 10:45:40 CDT 2004

Yes, as a matter of fact my wife lost a contract to a company where she
was actually chosen, the VP left and a new VP came in and gave the
design job to a friend of his.  The end design, they have since scrapped
the design, looked very similar, I would say there is a pretty good
chance that he either has purchased or copied a design.