[thelist] one login for a phpbb bulletin board and members pages...

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Fri Jun 11 19:00:50 CDT 2004

Hi there.

I have setup a phpbb bulletin board for a customer's website which has its
own database etc and works all by itself.

The website will also have a number of web pages that are member's only
pages that will require a login.

What I would like to do is have one central logon page that would have the
effect of making the users logged in to the member's pages and the bulletin
board. So I guess using all the functionality and database of the bulletin
board to act as a login to the member's page.

I know basic PHP but any suggestions to head in the right direction would be
great.

Cheers

Justin

justin zachan