[thelist] Talking to exchange

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Jun 14 10:52:45 CDT 2004

Hi,

You wish to connect to Exchange? Or you wish to interogate a PST file? I'm
not sure how you do the latter...

Cheers
Ken

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tab Alleman" <Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com>
Subject: RE: [thelist] Talking to exchange

Cool, I'm already using CDO to send mail...didn't know that it also
provided an interface for received mail, but I'm sure I'll be able to
find it.

I don't suppose you'd also happen to know where I'd need to start
looking if I want to programmatically read emails that have already been
archived to a .pst file?