[thelist] Macromedia Homesite Tech Question

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Tue Jun 15 11:14:26 CDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 16:56, Casey Crookston wrote:
> Is there a way to edit the file types displayed in HomeSite's resouce
> window?  I'm using .shtml and they don't show up.

In the preferences or options panes (f8 or shift-f8, assuming it's the
same as CF Studio), add .shtml to the list of web file types.

Tim
--
Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at iop.org>

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.