[thelist] quicker page loads.

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 14:50:40 CDT 2004

Hey list.
Just wondering if any one had some better techniques for faster loading
of pages with much image content.
I am building a gallery for a photographer and I am using layers and
onMouseOver show layers to present the images.
Obviously in order to present the content well all images need to load
"onLoad". This can severely slow the page loading
with many images loading at the same time. I currently have 15 images
and thumbs loading and I am trying to keep the integrity of
the design rather than decreasing the number of images shown on a given
page.
any thoughts.
Thanks
Josh