[thelist] mySQL/PHP - INSERT not working

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Thu Jun 17 10:43:23 CDT 2004

Tom,

I sent a reply to the list, but I haven't seen it come through yet.

Is the action on your form set to GET or POST?

I guess if your getting values it's set to POST, but I just thought I'd
throw it out there.

Randal Rust
Covansys Corp.
Columbus, OH