[thelist] refreshing form in firefox doesn't revert to defaul t form values

dave [ evolt ] evoltlist at dropcase.com
Thu Jun 17 16:01:33 CDT 2004

i think this works for other browsers too... if you hit F5 it refreshes,
but if you hit Ctrl+F5 (or Ctrl+Shift+R), it refreshes without checking
the cache information. this one and a few others are listed here for
firefox, opera and IE (in case you need it):
http://texturizer.net/firefox/keyboard.html
hope that's what you're looking for. thanks.

[ dave ]
[ http://www.dropcase.com ]