[thelist] Syndicated Feed Target to New Window?

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Thu Jun 17 18:40:28 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm pulling some external syndicated feed into an iFrame--sometimes this
content is a little slower than I'd like, so this has been the quickest
immediate solution.  That said, the issue that I'm having is that the
links target the iFrame and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way,
that's relatively simple and fast to target links in this iFrame to a
new window--since I don't really have any control of the feed.

Thanks,

Russ