[thelist] Is Target dead

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Fri Jun 18 10:28:54 CDT 2004

El vie, 18-06-2004 a las 03:37, Stuart Young escribió:

> For me its just another example of how the standards organisations are
> giving ammunition to people who want to attack them, but don't get me
> started.

Why so? There are DOCTYPES for people that want target and DOCTYPES for
those who don't.

For me, the 'help, how i can i use target in strict' questions are
almost always examples of people choosing a DOCTYPE *before* knowing
what their requirements are. I find it amusing :-)

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net