[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 16, Issue 36

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Sat Jun 19 07:27:36 CDT 2004

El sáb, 19-06-2004 a las 03:02, Diane Soini escribió:

> I MUCH prefer PDF and Word docs and all that other stuff to open in a
> new blank window. It is a shame to eliminate such a useful attribute.

The attribute has been eliminated but the functionality has just been
moved to the behaviour layer, where it belongs. Just like deprecating
FONT doesn't stop you from controlling web typography, deprecating
target doesn't stop you from opening new windows.

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net