[thelist] Mixing PHP and CFM in same document?

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Thu Jun 24 15:25:48 CDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Johnson, Christopher (MTO) wrote:
> >From a practical stand point, no, this is not really feasible. However,
> >I do
> believe that you could pull it off if you pulled all the php content
> through the php processor first before inserting it into the page. I
> believe you can do this by grabbing the content using <cfhttp>.

Sounds good to me. I semi-answered this a few years ago - but about perl
script. The practice should be about the same these days, though I
imagine it's more robust under CFMX.

see: http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010430/031139.html

see: http://livedocs.macromedia.com/coldfusion/6.1/htmldocs/tags-p58.htm
for more on using <cfhttp>

	Joe
--
Joe "ArtLung" Crawford   AIM:artlung   Phone:619-516-4550
LAMP Host Evangelist, Web Designer, Web Developer, WebSanDiego.org List Guy