[thelist] how to do autorun on CD?

dave [ evolt ] evoltlist at dropcase.com
Sun Jun 27 21:43:54 CDT 2004

not dumb at all... we all have to start somewhere, right?

you need to include a file in the root directory of the CD called
Autorun.inf, and it should have a line in it like this:

[autorun]
open=winopen /max \index.html

the above would open up a maximized window, using index.html to fill it.
i did a little looking, and found this:
worth reading, and check out the link at the bottom too... might be
worth trying. good luck.

[dave]
[http://www.dropcase.com]