[thelist] Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Tue Jun 29 12:17:14 CDT 2004

Wow that's a bummer for you and your client, 2 years is a long time.  Surprised this wasn't picked up in testing.  Lesson to take from this is test everything and verify they are getting it as they expect it.  Email links,  form links, database entries, anything and everything.  One thing is that no matter how careful and how many testers you dedicate to the task, you will miss something, people are human, people make mistakes.