[thelist] Dear fellows: Be carefull in your job, very carefull

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Tue Jun 29 12:56:23 CDT 2004

I would agree, I never test my code after I hand a beta over to the client. I give them testing senarios, and I give them a bug tracker and I fix what they report back.  If they feel everything is fine, they sign the release and the code is pushed and they are covered under a 30 day warrantee, anything after that is fixed for a fee.

The final responsibilty for proof the clients site should be the client.  Don't let them make you feel like you are completely at fault.

:)

dan