[thelist] how did you learn?

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Tue Jun 29 12:59:30 CDT 2004

> > How did you first begin your learning? Did you pick up a
> book? Go to
> > online forums? Ask a friend? Take a short course?

Anyone remember HotMetal Pro or Adobe PageMill? I started with those and
moved on to a really slick application called Dreamweaver 1.0.

It was several years before I actually learned to code by hand, but once
I did, it really opened a lot of things up for me. I am completely self
taught in the following...

[X]HTML
CSS
SQL
Javascript
Actionscript
PHP

...and have a lot of people on Evolt, Webdesign-L and CSS-D to thank for
furthing my education:)