[thelist] IE 5 Mac Image Replacement

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Jun 29 13:42:09 CDT 2004

Hello All,

I have a minor bit of image replacement using equal padding and height and
overflow: hidden, but it's not working on Mac IE 5.2.  In other browsers I
have tested, the image shows and the text is hidden, as desired.  But in Mac
IE 5, both the text and the image show, apparently ignoring overflow:
hidden; Can someone point me in the right direction here?  I'm only able to
test via browser cam[0], so trial-and-error is inefficient at best.

The page:
http://civic.websitewelcome.com/~randy55/about_stagefright.php
The css:
http://civic.websitewelcome.com/~randy55/css/lubow.css

The element in question is p#tagline ("Empower..."), appearing in the CSS
under div#masthead p#tagline.

[0] http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=76844

TIA!!

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp