[thelist] how did you learn?

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:54:09 CDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:36:50 +0200, s t e f <evolt at nota-bene.org> wrote:

> This list has been one of my major sources of information for years. I
> have learned that the more you answer questions, the more you learn,
> paradoxically: it helps you to theorise what you have learned so far,
> helping you thus to learn some more. Also, I've read many, many articles
> on evolt.org, ALA, Digital Web Magazine, and several hundred blog
> entries, I suppose.

I agree completely with the fact that teaching (or answering
questions, in this case) is the best way to learn something. It
clarifies the concepts in your head when you have to explain them to
someone else. I forgot to mention that this list (among others) has
always been a fabulous source of information and further learning. I
wish that I could participate more than I do!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net