[thelist] Creative Sitemaps

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Jul 1 18:26:14 CDT 2004

-----------
I'm trying to get inspired about creating sitemaps. Does anyone have a
resource for creative sitemaps. I know there are sites out there that
specialize in creating creative 404 pages.
-----------

can I show off my one!!
http://www.greens.org.nz/sitemap.shtml

basically I indepenently invented the same technique as:
http://moronicbajebus.com/playground/cssplay/explorer-list/

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and
complex