[thelist] Email blast vendor

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Fri Jul 2 11:05:29 CDT 2004

http://www.innovyx.com/
http://www.responsys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of J Nicholas Tolson
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 11:44 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Email blast vendor

We currently use a company called Xpedite (http://info.xpedite.com/,
their
MessageReach service to be precise) to send out email blasts for clients
(it
goes without saying this isn't spam - only sent to targeted, opt-in
lists
and internal email databases).

The usual story is that a client has 1000 to 10000 email addresses to
which
they send anywhere from 1 email to a series of 4-6 emails which we have
designed/written/created. We use a web-based interface to send the
emails,
upload the list(s), and create the email by pasting HTML and/or text.

We aren't unhappy with the current arrangement or level of service, but
I am
always on the look out for a better solution (better price, features,
support, etc.) if one exists.

So, just wondering if anyone out there can recommend a company they've
worked with that offers similar services.  Just a URL will suffice, and
I'll
investigate from there. Of course, more info is always appreciated.

TIA

Nicholas

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/