[thelist] Need MAC IE 5+ User Help

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 11:20:26 CDT 2004

in IE 5.2 -Mac OS 10.2.8::: Some overlapping with the bottom left of
the navigation bar and the footer.
Also do not see white background. All other browsers OK.
I have worked a little with using css as a layout and assigning certain
properties to text as it seems you did here
and have had some non-compliance with certain browsers. For some
reason, certain mac based browsers
render these Css issues differently, sometimes not so well.
My only suggestion would be to look into the how your css is rendering
your nav bar and see if there is another
more consistently rendering way. I don't think that "float" works so
well with this browser.