[thelist] Multi level Password Protection Help!

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Thu Jul 8 15:18:36 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Audrey Blumeneau" <blumeneau at aboutaudrey.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: July 8, 2004 12:41 PM
Subject: [thelist] Multi level Password Protection Help!

> I have a client who wants a password protected site. However, what
he wants
> is far more complex (of course).

I have used this and it works very well. Has everything in your list
and more:
http://membership.cgi-central.net/scripts/amember/
See my sig for hosting, or check out another at:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

Regards,

            Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development
www.markgroen.com
mark at markgroen.com
604-780-6917
Bowen Island, B.C., Canada

He has four levels of files - partners,
> committed investors, potential investors and potential buyers. He
wants all
> of these to be password protected. He wants it set so that if "Bob
and
> Jane" call him up and want to be potential investors, he can give
them a
> user ID and password that will give them access to certain files.
If they