[thelist] Recommendations for Intranet Applications

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:57:11 CDT 2004

What are you using for email, task scheduling etc at the moment? Or
you going to be building this functionality into the intranet?

(I suppose the question revolves around: do you already have systems
for these functions that you want to integrate into some kind of
intranet "portal", or do you need to build/implement this stuff from
scratch?)

Also, you mentioned a Windows client network: do you use MS Office for
your document creation or something else? Outlook for messaging?

Cheers
Ken