[thelist] Search Engine Submissions

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Jul 14 12:45:15 CDT 2004

Pablo Oliva wrote:
> Does anyone know of a quality search engine submission service?

I should also mention that there really are no "quality" search engine
submission services, at least not according to Google, which says:
"Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check
rankings, etc. Such programs consume computing resources and violate our
terms of service. Google does not recommend the use of products such as
WebPosition Gold that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google."
http://www.google.ca/webmasters/guidelines.html

Check these sites for more detailed information and guidelines on
getting indexed:
http://www.highrankings.com/
http://www.searchenginewatch.com/

--