[thelist] Search Engine Submissions

Michael Dinowitz mdinowit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:57:46 CDT 2004

But there are quality services which will review your site to make
sure it's optimized for search engines. These services are quite worth
is. I use http://www.turbopromoter.com and between their advice and my
own hard work, my site is beating Macromedia.com in some places.
Services of this sort will also point you to the proper places to post
your site which will result in your site being spidered by the big
search engines and getting the results you want.

--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com