[thelist] Re: FreelanceCollege.com

divaone lparis1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 21:55:09 CDT 2004

FYI - Below is the email I received after a failed confirmation. After
perusing the site, it appears to be more along the lines of a "this is how I
do it" storyboard. I also have a feeling most evolters would squirm at some
of the information presented [1]... use Netscape composer, create a layers
look with tables,  using a background image as the basis for designing a
page, yadda.

Subject: Welcome to FreelanceCollege.com

<snip>
If you registered today and had some difficulties confirming your
registration, there was a small bug in the registration process that we
overlooked. Please accept our most humble apologies. We have exercised our
administrative right and have confirmed your registration for you. There is
no need for you to re-confirm....

[1] http://www.freelancecollege.com/member/lessons/0046.shtml