[thelist] SQL query problems...

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Jul 16 07:48:38 CDT 2004

The tip I owed...

<tip type="Lists" author="Joshua Olson">
Maintaining a list of things to accomplish is a great way to stay on top of
a project.  Keeping a daily list, in addition to the overall project list,
is a great way to stay motivated one day at a time.  Keep the daily list
very close at hand and add to it whenever you need something done (maybe as
trivial as simply adjusting the width of a region on a page) but simply
can't get to it now.

One way that I keep myself motivated is to put some things on the list that
I have already completed just so I can cross them off immediately.  It's a
trick, but it keeps my mind feeling like I'm making progress on what would
otherwise be an overwhelming array of things to do.

Continual forward progression is the key to completing projects.
Maintaining a list is simply one way to facilitate that.  YMMV, or course.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.