[thelist] Any reason not to use fieldset tag?

Michael Pack michaelpack at wvdhhr.org
Fri Jul 16 15:01:30 CDT 2004

I am not aware of any. Fieldset can increase accessibility, is HTML and
XHTML compliant and as far as I know just doesn't render in Netscape
4.x.

regards

>>> Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca 7/16/2004 3:42:26 PM >>>
Maybe I should have clarified my request a bit. I am looking
specifically
for reasons not to use the fieldset tag that are related to html 4.01
validation, browser support, accessibility, etc.

chris