[thelist] PNH Developer Toolbar

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Jul 17 14:18:29 CDT 2004

I recently upgraded my Mozilla to version 1.7.1 and went to reinstall this
very handy web dev toolbar, but I see that the developer hasn't tested it
on this version.
http://placenamehere.com/pnhtoolbar/

Have any of you successfully installed it on the latest release of Mozilla?

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore
Roosevelt (1858-1919,) 26th US President .
Bush must go! John Kerry for President in 2004!