[thelist] eCommerce

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Mon Jul 19 02:53:40 CDT 2004

Rob there are some very good books out there, maybe a trip to the local
book store will be of great value for your school paper.

The subject varies from store to store solution and how the company
wishes to process offline and administer offline so there are many issue
to deal with.  As for card processing, that information is better
understood by contacting the processors themselves, you will find their
sites are abundant with information.

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/