[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 17, Issue 35

steve edge steve at edgemultimedia.biz
Mon Jul 19 12:05:34 CDT 2004

On 7/17/04 7:42 AM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

> Client dismissal letter

"I did create the contract. I do not remember, then again it was a 24 clause
statement, anything about if I wanted out. No product was delivered. No
money was given to me for services rendered."

Contract law makes troubleshooting sendmail seem like childsplay. Any
"advice" should be obtained from an attorney specialized in contractual law.
At least this is what a friend of mine told me when I asked her for contract
advice. She referred me to her X husband who is.....a contractual lawyer.
;)
--

Steve Edge

 Café Edge