[thelist] An SMTP service without authentication

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Wed Jul 21 12:23:36 CDT 2004

You could just throw a Win2000 / 2003 (or any Linux distro) box in there
that serves as a SMTP relay. Keep it inside their network, that way you
don't have to worry about other people using it. No authentication is
necessary on it. Then configure that box to relay to an outside mail server.

Jeff

         .:  J E F F   W I L H E L M  :.
jeff at summit7solutions.com  .:.  summit7solutions.com
     p: (401)709-4492  .:.  f: (419)735-8865

Message from  at Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:35 AM: