[thelist] My way to charge clients

Tim Ellerbrock tim at vogelflug.de
Wed Jul 21 13:34:30 CDT 2004

hello,
the most times I do the programming of the pages and not the design.
That's why I seperate the fee for both parts of the work.
normally we do 3 designs of a Page and for that I charge something like
500 €
After the customer choose his prefered design, I make it ready for html
( make the gif's, png's, jpg's and the css). This costs about 300 €.
For each page I set, I charge between 40-60 €. ( depending on the amount
of pages )
This is for html, css, js and xml.
php and asp pages are charged with 100 € / page. For more complex sites
sometimes more.
all together a small project ( up to 10 pages ) gives me 600 € to 800 €.
without the design.
greetings
SaveTimE
Internet service & support