[thelist] Help help help - Flash

Gordon MacLeod gomac11 at rogers.com
Thu Jul 22 08:09:39 CDT 2004

Try this (you don't need the codebase call, and that may be confusing
windoze, also good idea to give the file an id):

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="doorkeeper.swf"
width="18" height="18" id="doorkeeper">
<param name="doorkeeper" value="doorkeeper.swf" />
<param name='bgcolor' value='#FFFFFF' />
<param name='quality' value='best' />
</object>

Also, your height and width are way off, this movie is much more than
18x18.

Gord

Yours:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="doorkeeper.swf"
width="18" height="18"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflas
h.cab#version=5,0,0,0">