[thelist] A Beginner Freelance Question

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jul 22 10:28:15 CDT 2004

<snip>Bright guy like you doesn't know how to use Amazon to find a book from
the
author and title, Rob?
</snip>

I KNEW someone was going to come back with that retort (minus the
angriness). Yes. I would have figured that out but didn't want to. Call it
laziness.

<tip type="templates are good!" classification="novice" author="Rob.Smith">
Erm, if you suddenly find yourself in a tight bind with a client who needs a
site done fast, don't hesitate to pick up the mouse and drive it over to a
template vendor and download one. If the template costs you something to get
it, pass the buck to the client and give them a price you paid for it and
mark it up 40%. They'll pay.

... just speaking from experience.
</tip>

Speaking of which. I just became an affiliate of template monster.com. All
of a sudden I've got +3,000 templates to resell
http://www.azuritedesign.com/templates.htm (link may intermittently work,
changing hosting companies) Is there anything wrong with those templates?
Have you had any experience using them?

Rob