[thelist] Template Monster [WAS: A Beginner FreelanceQuestion]

Richard Davey rich at launchcode.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 12:47:55 CDT 2004

Hello Seth,

STR> I still don't like sites like that though. Maybe I just need a better
STR> illustration to show it, but for now I guess I'll go back to the
STR> sidelines...

I don't mind sites like that - it gives those who don't have the
budget to pay for a full-on design the ability to get one quite
cheaply :) I also feel they are the lesser of two evils.. the other
being *shudder* elance.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde