[thelist] ASP Coder Wanted

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Jul 22 17:30:10 CDT 2004

Hey All,

I posted this on Evolt's jobs area, but the response has not been, uh,
stellar.  So, I thought I would post it to the list on behalf of my client,
since many on this list are obviously fluent with classic ASP:
-----
ASP 3 Programmer needed

DesignsByWG.com needs a programmer to maintain/expand an existing web
application based on ASP/Access/Win2k. The web application was built by an
outsource company in India, but for logistical reasons the client needs
someone who is based in North America, preferably in the Eastern time zone.
Work will be entirely remote - experienced freelancers preferred.

This posting is for a gig, not permanent employment. It will be an ongoing
as-needed subcontractor basis. At least 2 years experience working in ASP is
required, with web-accessible work samples. Must be comfortable working with
another programmer's code. Resume not required.

Designs by WG
Phone: 1-561-615-1491
E-mail: info at designsbywg.com
AIM: designsbywg
-----
Full disclosure: I am under a no-compete contract that prohibits me from
taking this gig on myself.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
NeptuneWebworks.com