[thelist] Help help help - Flash

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 07:02:13 CDT 2004

Aleksey

The only difference between my code and yours is that I'm using a container
movie with a query, i.e. "container.swf?path=index.swf"

This is to make the movie stream rather than wait for the whole movie to
load.

In the first frame of the movie is the instruction:
_root.loadMovie(_root.path,0);

I am relying on other people on Windows to tell me this is not working
because it looks fine to me on my Mac. And I've done a search for "Flash
Satay" which is the method I'm using and there are no indications that it
shouldn't work. Its doing my head in.

--
Chris Price