[thelist] Keyboard and Mouse

Monique Angelich listmail at devedia.com
Sun Jul 25 09:33:24 CDT 2004

Quote: If anyone has any suggestions for a BETTER ergonomic keyboard (I run Windows
2000) and suggestions for a good optical mouse, I would be happy to hear
them.

I have a Belkin ergonomic keyboard, it does the job. I can't find one thing wrong with it. I have dropped it, had dogs jumping on it and children spilling crumbs and pepsi on it, and it still works. (none of this was on PURPOSE, I just have a large household)

For an optical mouse, if you are going to be in america and have large hands... take yourself to Best Buy and try out one of the 40 or so items they have on display where you can click the buttons and check out the shape and such.

I personally use a Mitsumi optical mouse, but for me one optical mouse is basically the same as another.

--- Monique