[thelist] streaming media file size question

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Mon Jul 26 09:33:11 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
Long time no post.  I have a question which hopefully should be easy to
answer.  A customer has uploaded a 75MB Real Player presentation video
to her site on an Apache/Red Hat shared server with no streaming media
software, just linked like normal.  The file plays for some people, but
rebuffers every 3 seconds for other people.  I can't find a common
thread re: operating system, connection speed, Real Player version, etc.