[thelist] Please trim, please don't top post.

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jul 26 20:48:56 CDT 2004

Message from Sarah Sweeney (7/26/2004 08:42 PM)

>I think a standard format is *very* important, so that when you first
>receive a message, you know where to start reading. Switching back and
>forth between top- and bottom-posting slows down my reading of thelist
>messages, which slows my productivity. I'm not saying one or the other is
>better (they each have pros and cons), but I think that we should pick one
>and stick with it (and include it in the guidelines).

Sounds like a nice corporate idea with absolutely no regard for the human
component of the corporation. Thank goodness evolt isn't (I hope) an
organisation that tolerates these notions.

Sarah, I'm willing to wager the knowledge you gain from evolt far outweighs
the lost "productivity" of making sense out of nonsense. If not, you could
always look for a different list that meets your strict standards. No
guarantees it'll also give you the same level of know-how as can be found
here though.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/