[thelist] Having trouble connect Dreqmweaver MX 2004 to MySQL server

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Tue Jul 27 11:01:19 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
I think the problem may be with my PHP configuration on my local machine.
I've read that php facilitates the connection with the MySQL server.  I've
installed php but it doesn't seem to be working.  How can I determine if PHP
is working?  I don't know how to troubleshoot or uninstall PHP safely.  Can
someone point me to some good documentation on this?