[thelist] another thunderbird tip

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Tue Jul 27 12:08:46 CDT 2004

Hello,

inspired by Sarah's t-bird tip I started playing around, here something
that I discovered:

<tip type="Thunderbird quote colors" author="kasimir k">

I used to love a Thunderbird extension, which gave different levels of
quotes different colors for text and background, but alas! it ceased
working with a later T-bird version.

At
http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/tips.html#app_quotelevels
there are instructions how to manually configure similar feature by
editing userContent.css file.

To find your configuration files, have a look at
http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/edit.html

If you don't like editing configuration files, or if this method doesn't
work (it didn't for me... ), no worries: Malte Rücker has updated his
Quote Colors extension to work with T-bird 0.7
http://quotecolors.mozdev.org/

</tip>

.k