[thelist] Email throttling rates

Mike Morrison mike at iwantoneofthose.com
Wed Jul 28 04:57:31 CDT 2004

Does anyone know how to find out what the throttling rates are to
different domains/ISPs? We mail our customers once a fortnight, but know
that many emails are just not getting there because we send out at
fairly high rates. Any idea what the rates would be for hotmail, AOL,
yahoo etc?

All the best,

Mike Morrison

Some stuff you should know (otherwise known as a disclaimer):

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail, are those of the individual, and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. Please immediately contact I Want One of Those Ltd on 0870 241 1066 or at customersupport at iwantoneofthose.com if you have received this message in error, and then delete the message and any attachment(s) from your mailbox. Thank you.