[thelist] Looking for dynamic menus for ASP pages

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Jul 30 11:08:41 CDT 2004

<odd analogy>
</ odd>

Okay Okay Okay. I know I've put this together with bailing wire and chewing
gum. You might as well throw some table salt in for flavor. Yes It works.
Yes no one is complaining. and most importantly; Yes, I will upgrade my menu
system for the N:M relationship we talked about on the next version.

This was a first attempt and a noble effort on my part. It just smells like
a car who's just one the race, but went through heck to win.

Your friendly novice global neighborhood programmer,

Rob