[thelist] Affiliate Marketing / Ecommerce

Pablo Oliva pablo at qecept.com
Sat Jul 31 18:05:25 CDT 2004

Can anyone point me to the fastest way of setting up an affiliate network
tracking and payment system?

We have setup rudimentary ecommerce functionality on our site for processing
sales via Paypal:

http://www.financialnewsusa.com/company/press_releases.php  If anyone can
suggest a fast way of setting up an ecommerce site, I would appreciate that
also.  This might lead into the affiliate tracking also.

What I want to do is setup an affiliate partner function where we can reward
partners a "commission" for generating leads for us.  I looked @ commission
junction, but they are outrageously expensive.  Leadhound is more reasonable
(http://www.leadhound.com/advertise.html) but obviously the less we pay out
for third party processing the better.

Thank you for any help offered.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Peace out webheads,

Pablo