[thelist] Web Page Analyzer -- "incredibly useful tool"?

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Mon Aug 2 02:50:54 CDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 17:01, Clive R Sweeney wrote:
> I don't know why it underreports the size of the Stopdesign home page.

I emailed Andy King (of WSO/Speed Up Your Site) and he said that at the
time (March 19, 2004), images included by CSS (e.g. Image Replacement
images) were not being counted in the manifest, but that the next
version would fix that.

Looking at the version history [0] it seems that these bugs were fixed,
but if you're still seeing differences, I would urge you to report them
to Andy King, using the contact form [1]. He's a responsive chap, and is
trying to provide a Very Useful service to the community, so anything we
can do to help him improve the service will be good for everyone.

Cheers,

Tim

[0] http://websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
[1] http://websiteoptimization.com/contact/us/