[thelist] Affiliate Marketing / Ecommerce

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 17:29:12 CDT 2004

On Monday, August 2, 2004, at 04:08 AM, thelist-request at lists.evolt.org
wrote:
> (commercial, but reasonably priced).  ZenCart.com is an excellent open
> source shopping cart that could be easily integrated with an an
> affiliate module such as Interneka.com, AssocTrac, CommissionJunction,

I know less than nothing about affiliate marketing, but the other day
my computer was unable to keep any applications open. I ran Spybot S&D
and it found two things running, one of which was from Commission
Junction. I hate to say anything bad about them, since their
headquarters are just down the street, but once I removed their spyware
my computer ran fine again.

Diane