[thelist] Product Demos/Flash

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Aug 4 14:03:15 CDT 2004

Hi Wes,

   IMO, you should stay away from useless animations that just take time and storage space.  Focus on demos of the product itself, i.e. here's a cool feature and here's how easy it is to make it happen.

   This is the kind of approach I'll take if I ever get around to making some cool product demos for EasyListBox... perhaps then I'll get a chance to practice what I preach :)

Hope this helps...

Peter